347 stroker suggestions

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
'sup guys new to the forum and im about to punch out the 302 and make it to a 347. Im looking for 380 /400 to the wheels....going w/ 60 cc heads looking to make 10.5 to 11 :1 comp. N/A... can u guys post up your combos or suggest parts like cams/ intake /rockers ..etc u get the picture... any help would be awesome.

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
just a street car... i have an 01 gt for a daily... so dnt want sumthin too crazy

03stalliongt

go with a low compression 347 with a blower or supercharger that way u can run pump gas. im building one myself with 9.5:1. not sure what type of boost itll have but its not me writing the checks. and with a boosted engine u can get the horsepower u want fairly easy and if u want more its not hard make a few boost changes.

Last edited:

93sonicblueGT

Established Member
I have a 347 stroker complete shortblock with Eagle forged internals, h-beam rods, windage tray, main girdle, oil pickup and pan, etc. Everything is brand new and assembled. $3800 in reciepts for parts and labor. If this interests you shoot me your best offer and send it to my email @ [email protected]. If not, best wishes with your future stroker.
Thanks

geoffc

Established Member
If you're going to use a stock block, I'd keep it NA. The Comp Cams XE282HR is a tried and proven cam in 347's as well as the RPM II intake manifold. Some 58cc heads, such as the AFR185 #1422, will help you reach your compression ratio goal with flat top pistons.

bscarberry

Established Member
I have a 347 A-4 block engine I'm trying to unload. Kinda high compression at 13:1 but it's well put together.

13:1 Ross pistons
TFS crank
Eagle rods
TFS Twisted Wedge R heads, lightly ported
Victor jr intake
Pro systems carb
Mechanical roller camshaft and lifters
Crane stud mount rocker arms
Mezeir electric water pump

engine has about 50 passes on it so would need new springs and rings. Need to get some cash going so I'm willing to let go of it relatively cheap. I even have a brand new set of Kooks long tubes, Be Cool Radiator and Spal fan that I'll throw in. Made 628 hp I'll have to dig up the dyno sheet but it's around here somewhere.

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
:beer:thanks guys i appreciate the help and the offers....parts on on theyre way hopefully by summer my build will be complete...still need injectors and new maf

Users who are viewing this thread