345's on a 10.5

Jroc

Established Member
Talk about rake.

I imagen they hook up pretty good on the street.

They would look better on a 12" or 13" wheel.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Talk about rake.

I imagen they hook up pretty good on the street.

They would look better on a 12" or 13" wheel.

They would be stretched on a wheel that wide. 11" or 11.5" is probably where they would fit with no bulge. The rear has settled a lot since those pics, looks a lot better now. I still need to lower it just a tad, though.

They hook amazing on the street, 1st gear pulls feel like the front end wants to come right up off the ground.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Cut springs in the front, stock '98 springs in the rear. I need to drop them back out and cut them or just buy springs, but it has settled a lot from the pictures in this thread. I'm nervous about cutting them too much, so between that and not having any time, I've left it alone for now.

srt4tocobra

Established Member
Do they make them in like a 30 or a 35 lol they are a little tall for my liking. did you have DR before or no? I was wondering how these hook compared to 315 nittos?

venemous97

Established Member
wow 160 a piece aint a bad price at all in my book. Ive been wanting to go wider than 315 on mine and Ive found where to go

venemous97

Established Member
Did you have to run dumps in order for them to fit? I noticed there are no tails comin out the back

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Do they make them in like a 30 or a 35 lol they are a little tall for my liking. did you have DR before or no? I was wondering how these hook compared to 315 nittos?

Nope, 40 series only. Had BFG DR's before, these hook way better.

The dumps were on the car that this rear end came out of, so that's what's on there for now.

I took the car out for a cruise tonight and played around with it some, cannot get 1st to break loose under any situation.... it just hooks and goes.:rockon:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Lowered the back this weekend, it looks on point now. My passenger fender wasn't rolled all the way around so it got a little sliced up when I hit 2 big bumps yesterday, but other than that, everything fits great.

Mods.... not many. Intake, throttle body, midpipe, exhaust.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Took these after I got back tonight... a little dark

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

It looks raked out there because the front wheels are in a dip in the driveway.... sits perfectly level in a parking lot. Looks mean as hell now, other people think so too judging by the amount of attention it's gotten in the past 2 days just driving it around.

LQQKOUT

Established Member
Got mine a few months ago. They seam OK on the street but on the track they suck. Went from 1.5 60' with M/T drag radials to 1.9's with the TQ's. With the 10.5 rim you don't get to use the whole tire. About 1-2" on each side of the tread is not contacting the road at 25 PSI.

May09068.jpg

May09070.jpg

May09067.jpg

May09014-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread