#331-must be a sign

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
just received my svt certificate. car is #331 of you know how many build. must be a sign to drop in a 331. is my cobra worth more now, lol.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
96lasersnake said:
very cool, did you just get the cert from who you bought it from??

Garlen, He probably just got it from SVT. My '00R certificate came in today also. You need to call 1-800-Ford-SVT to get a cert. for your 93 cobra. Its free, all you have to do is fax proof of ownership.

I would get on the ph. asap.... SVT is no more as of April 1st and from I understand the certicates will not be available after that... or at least they are unsure if it will continue.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
cobra186 said:
Garlen, He probably just got it from SVT. My '00R certificate came in today also. You need to call 1-800-Ford-SVT to get a cert. for your 93 cobra. Its free, all you have to do is fax proof of ownership.

I would get on the ph. asap.... SVT is no more as of April 1st and from I understand the certicates will not be available after that... or at least they are unsure if it will continue.

Thanks that was my next question. I am going to try and get that soon

svt2205

Established Member
Who's signatures are on your new cert? I requested a new one, thinking the new director Hau Thai-Tang would have signed it, but it's still got Tom S and John C listed. Maybe a small sign that they never planned to keep SVT alive. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted....

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Yep, I'm betting the certificates will not be availble for much longer with the dissolving of SVT.

Hmm, bet I could do reproduction cerficates... :D

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
96lasersnake said:
very cool, did you just get the cert from who you bought it from??

no, the bonehead never looked for it. i called svt about 2 weeks ago. i forgot to fax my reg. for my L, but will do today as soon as i get to work.

Users who are viewing this thread