331 List with questions

from6to8

Established Member
Go tickle your boy's
You don't have to further reply anymore lil boy. I can buy you and your car 10 times over. Now take your pumping your chest hiding behind your keyboard obviously got wild hairs up your ass self and go play with someone else. No need further replying

Sluggie24

Established Member
The only way I can maybe see that power being a possibility is very high compression running E85 and spinning to like 7500 rpm with a high torque peak.

I don't understand the attitude from the poster though.

from6to8

Established Member
The only way I can maybe see that power being a possibility is very high compression running E85 and spinning to like 7500 rpm with a high torque peak.

I don't understand the attitude from the poster though.

Possibly I guess but yeah I don't want to keep harping on that because you know it seems he had an attitude from the very beginning and I will leave it at that so I don't want to keep going back and forth with you know him replying or feeling some type of way. I mean all I did was ask how the drive ability was in such because yeah you know if the car made that much power out of a 331 I'm sure there would be driveability issues that one would have to get used to and I'm not willing to do that with mine with yours you know another reason of wanting to stick with a certain size head and everything. But it would have been nice to know his combination for those numbers and if it was streetable and his opinion on that would have been to such that maybe he thinks I would be ok with the drivability given how I said I'm going to use the car, then maybe I would have attempted to maybe mimic some of it. But then again I don't want to go to extreme with the 331 anyway because the 400 is going to be more radical but still streetable and drivable just a weekend Streetcar and then even the Terminator also.

I remember when I first started going to forums not this particular one but right around maybe 2002-2003 and how I was younger back then and you know when people would get an attitude or something it's like it it was sort of like a war or something LOL. You get older and you get wiser man and realize you know it ain't even worth arguing in person let alone over the internet and so I know anyone who reads this thread can see that I was not trying to be offensive or smart or a smart elic and anyway you know after we had a few disagreements between post then all this I pretty much was like okay cool man it's all good you know your opinions are yours and my boys and mine or ours. You know let's get back to trying to help each other out that's all we can do in this world. My teacher well a lot of elderly growing up always said if you don't have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself LOL but then again I won't take anything that serious to where if someone doesn't have anything nice to say it's not that serious I'm not going to get upset and jump off a bridge....

I can take criticism as well

Last edited:

from6to8

Established Member
hey Stopsign you ready to give up your combo lol?

I'm actually going to plan on starting the 331 build first of the year

jaxbusa

Established Member
You brought a year old thread back from the dead to tell us you will start building it next year. Why wait on building it?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

from6to8

Established Member
You brought a year old thread back from the dead to tell us you will start building it next year. Why wait on building it?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
garage first...............
need more space to operate.
But mainly I wanted to get Stopsign's combo. NOthing wrong with doing your homework and making a list

Users who are viewing this thread