315's?

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Okay I've searched for three nights now. Can I run 315 nittos on the stock rims? If so anyone got pics. I thought that blades had done that. I really dont want to have to buy new rims as I'm kinda low on $. I'm gonna need some tires before spring time. And if they do fit on stock rims then what will I need(wheel spacers, irs bolts?) Thanks in advance.

WDW MKR

Established Member
Running 315/35/17 Nitto DRs on the stock rim is perfectly fine. You will experience no rubbing, requiring no spacers or bolt modification. The only adverse effect is that the tires will have a bit of a "bulge" mounted on the factory 17"x9" wheels.

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Perfect that looks good. I'm gonna be runnin some soon. Thanks

TenthScale

Established Member
I don't believe its the perfect solution from what I have been reading but you might be able to get away with it since the nittos actually run quite small. I am also going to be making a similar purchase but I think I am going with.

Fr500 17x10.5 When i can find them
and GY GS-D3s 315 35 17

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
ZOSO said:
Okay I've searched for three nights now. Can I run 315 nittos on the stock rims? If so anyone got pics. I thought that blades had done that. I really dont want to have to buy new rims as I'm kinda low on $. I'm gonna need some tires before spring time. And if they do fit on stock rims then what will I need(wheel spacers, irs bolts?) Thanks in advance.

YES YES you can run 315 on stock rims I have them on my car NO rubbing

Users who are viewing this thread