315s on a FOX?

calypso92coupe

Established Member
Hey can I put 315s on the rear of my fox with out mini tubbing or getting them out from under the car? I have 17x10 True Forged Wheels and want to go back to 315s. I have factory width rear end and no quad shocks! Thanks guys! PICs too please!

ACJ

Established Member
If you have the correct back spacing it shouldn't be a problem . But also keep in mind that some tires run bigger than other . Nitto tend to run a little narrow compared to a Michelin . Oh yes fender roll and some BFF to the inner wall might be needed . These are 315 nitto Nt01

002-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

004-1.jpg

Brute

Established Member
Think the nitto will be ok on 10in wheels?

I recommend that you go to the Nitto tire webpage to determine wheel width requirements for various tire sizes. My suspicion is that you need at least 10.5 inch wide wheels for 315 tires.

ACJ

Established Member
No I'm run the M-2300-K setup but if your backspacing is correct you shouldn't need any .

calypso92coupe

Established Member
No I'm run the M-2300-K setup but if your backspacing is correct you shouldn't need any .

I looked at your kit! Looks like what I have, but could not find the rear specs! Are the axles fox width or like the newer width? Thanks! I just got my tires in! I cant wait to get them on! I love how yours looks! Thanks

ACJ

Established Member
The axles are a bit longer I want to say . 75 each side for a total of 1.5 inch difference .

calypso92coupe

Established Member

Ok good deal! I thing I am going to order the Maximum Motorsports spacers .5 in along with ARP Extended Race studs, to ensure I have room! That should clear just fine!

Thoughts on this? I already have BFH the inner fender and have .75 in clearance just want to make sure it dont rub like in a hard corner!

93SVTvenom

Established Member
True that ... I guess inner tub will need a little beating. Don't mind that near as much as rolling the fender ... hope to get the offset/BS just right.

calypso92coupe

Established Member
Good luck lol! My offset/BS is perfect for the car but the 315s add too much for comfort! I am going to space mine just a little! They will still be under the car! and fit like ACJ's silver car up the page! I have ARP race studs on the way, extended length! then hub-centric spacers to finish it off!

Users who are viewing this thread