315/35/19 What are my options?

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
I just bought some 19x11 rims and 19x9.5 for the front and I plan on keeping the stock P-zeros in the front with a 40 profile and I am having trouble with finding a 305-325/35/19 tire. What are my options and I would love to get a quote from you. Thanks!

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post IT-Purrrs.

There are no tire models that I am aware of produced in size 315/35-19.

What is the offset on your 19x11 wheels? I assume this is for a 2011 + GT? Was there a particular type of tire you are after (street, drag radial, etc)?

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
Thank you for the post IT-Purrrs.

There are no tire models that I am aware of produced in size 315/35-19.

What is the offset on your 19x11 wheels? I assume this is for a 2011 + GT? Was there a particular type of tire you are after (street, drag radial, etc)?

Thanks for the response Matt. That is what I am finding also. I kind of want to keep a 35 profile in the rear because I am going to use the stock 255/40/19s in the front so I would consider a 305 or 295 also. Yes, this is for a 2013 GT with the track package. I am more considering in the middle of street and drag but will consider anything with a decent price. The 19x11's I ordered have a 53 offset I believe.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here's two options for your set up.

Nitto builds their Nitto NT05R in the 305/35R19 size. This size would match up nice with the Front 255/40R19 size (slightly taller). Looks like they are running $265.00 each and would need to be ordered in.

The 295/35R19 size would also work well. BFG builds their KDW NT in this size. These will be a little more $$ than the NT05 but they should last longer. link: Tire Products - Discount Tire Direct

Last, here's a tire size calculator so you can compare these sizes with your front tires: Tire Size Calculator - Discount Tire Direct

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
Here's two options for your set up.

Nitto builds their Nitto NT05R in the 305/35R19 size. This size would match up nice with the Front 255/40R19 size (slightly taller). Looks like they are running $265.00 each and would need to be ordered in.

The 295/35R19 size would also work well. BFG builds their KDW NT in this size. These will be a little more $$ than the NT05 but they should last longer. link: Tire Products - Discount Tire Direct

Last, here's a tire size calculator so you can compare these sizes with your front tires: Tire Size Calculator - Discount Tire Direct

Thanks a lot Travis! That is a tough one. Seems like the BFG's are a lot more for street daily use and would last longer and ride better but for my car that is a garage queen the Nitto's would work too because the car does not even see rain.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks a lot Travis! That is a tough one. Seems like the BFG's are a lot more for street daily use and would last longer and ride better but for my car that is a garage queen the Nitto's would work too because the car does not even see rain.

In that case the NT05R's would certainly be a fun tire to put on there. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread