31 Days of Halloween Movies

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
The ONLY thing I HATE more than Halloween...

Is folks CONSUMED with Halloween...

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Nightmare before Christmas all the way! Yeah I got little kids lol

I'm in my low 30s with no kids yet and we still watch this every Halloween. Hocus Pocus too for that matter

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.
We are fans as well.

Ivie Michael 04.JPG

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
In general I hate scary movies that try to scare you with BS. They zoom into the actor and then try to make you jump with a cat jumping into the scene or a door or window slamming shut. Stupid..

Now movies that truly scare you can be entertaining.

The movies that got me were the Exorcist and the first Halloween. Great horror films. They scared the crap out of me because I was a kid when they came out.

I remember my parents took me to the drive in. They wanted to watch the Exorcist. I sat in the back of the station wagon looking at another screen. Imagine watching Benji and hearing the Exorcist as kid. Jesus Christ, what were my parents thinking lmao....

I really enjoyed the Nightmare on Elm Street movies as a young adult. Freddy was hilarious. Always enjoyed his one liners before he took out his victim's.

I like the newer movies such as the Conjuring series. I also liked a movie called Lights Out. Loved the way they used shadows and darkness to show the demon and as soon as the lights were on the demon couldn't be seen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The 2013 Evil Dead was pretty freaky

Also, it's lesser known but "It Follows" is damn good for being a lower budget film.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
In general I hate scary movies that try to scare you with BS. They zoom into the actor and then try to make you jump with a cat jumping into the scene or a door or window slamming shut. Stupid..

Now movies that truly scare you can be entertaining.

The movies that got me were the Exorcist and the first Halloween. Great horror films. They scared the crap out of me because I was a kid when they came out.

I remember my parents took me to the drive in. They wanted to watch the Exorcist. I sat in the back of the station wagon looking at another screen. Imagine watching Benji and hearing the Exorcist as kid. Jesus Christ, what were my parents thinking lmao....

I really enjoyed the Nightmare on Elm Street movies as a young adult. Freddy was hilarious. Always enjoyed his one liners before he took out his victim's.

I like the newer movies such as the Conjuring series. I also liked a movie called Lights Out. Loved the way they used shadows and darkness to show the demon and as soon as the lights were on the demon couldn't be seen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I look up movies that I watched as a kid and won't let my kids watch any of them. Where our parents the worst? Did they even try? haha

I remember my brothers and I going with my mom to a singles Halloween party that was supposed to something you could bring your kids too. We sat on a couch watching Pumpkin Head or some shit being 12 and under.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I look up movies that I watched as a kid and won't let my kids watch any of them. Where our parents the worst? Did they even try? haha

I remember my brothers and I going with my mom to a singles Halloween party that was supposed to something you could bring your kids too. We sat on a couch watching Pumpkin Head or some shit being 12 and under.

LMAO!!!! Yeah, it's funny what parents thought was OK back then. I remember another time my dad was out of town and my mom took me (12) and my brother (9) to the movies to watch Animal House. First time I saw tits on screen LMAO!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread