30th Birthday Present

fastgt110

Established Member
I just turned the big 3 0 and my wife bought me the best birthday present i could have ever imagined... a brand new whipple 2.3L :rockon:. I have wanted one of these blowers ever since i saw my first whippled cobra back in 2003/2004. Figured i would share a pic of this monster and of course will post some pics of the install in the next couple of weeks. My adivice to all of you married guys looking to get one of these is to keep bugging her... you will eventually get it lol.

It came with a 3.0" pulley and the supporting mods i bought were the sct ba2600, kp bap w/ wiring upgrade, and 63lb siemens injectors. I am hoping to get close to 600hp on a 93 tune but i seen a range of numbers all over the fourms.

Any one have any recommendations for a tuner in central jersey? Currently I'm looking at either wicked or big daddy performance for a dyno tune.

6elqmo.jpg

Blueline

Established Member
Happy B-day and congrats on the Whipple!!!

Def. go see Kevin Hand at Wicked Motorsports. He did a phenomenal job on my Cobra.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
you will def be close to 600 ... mine made 597 with that pulley

you're gonna love the new feeling

08mojo

Established Member
Nice gift! I have a 30th coming up in a few months...I might have to bring this thread to the attention of my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread