3-piece True Forged Super Sports for sale

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Is that rims and tires for 2500?!!!

Rims for $2500 with free shipping.

$3400 if you want the rims and the brand new NITTO tires that are already mounted and balanced. Again, free shipping in the lower 48.

Come on, someone needs some nice TF's, right?

-Brian

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
We can powder coat or hydro dip any part of the wheels if you're not into the chrome for an extremely low price. Need to find a new home for these. My new wheels aren't going to pay for themselves.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Brian can also do a black chrome tint on them if thats more your style. These wheels are pretty much brand new as his car just sits in the shop all time

since64

Black and Gold
Established Member
Damn, this is killing me. I ordered a set of these wheels from TF TWO DAYS before you listed these. I would have bought these in a heartbeat. It's a real steal guys...

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Sale Pending.. Should have a deposit tomorrow and then I'll mark these as sold. Once again, thanks SVTP!

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
2 emails, no response......guessing sold?

I replied to your email last night. I only saw one too, BTW. Sorry for the delayed reply. Been busy, busy the last couple of days.

Yep, I've taken a deposit on these wheels and they're marked to be sold in the next few weeks. Thanks for your interest fellas, and thanks to SVTP!

Gonna do a little "double tinted" powder coating to the center sections before they go to their new home. I'll post some pics when they're done.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Seller backed out. Wheels and tires are back up for sale.

Turbosixx paid a non refundable deposit of $250 via PayPal. (not as gift) I talked to him on the phone and he said he's not going to try some trickery and try to get his money back. I'm going to take him for his word on this..

Point is, our deal was for $3,400 wheels and tires, with free delivery in the lower 48. He paid $250 of that, so the new price is $3,150 Shipped to your door. Mounted balanced, ready to bolt on and drive.

-Brian

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread