3 dudes can't stop laughing after a friend buys a Plaid!

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Every Tesla driver I have seen looks like Kelsey Grammar. They all think they are the shit although none of them have ever driven anything remotely fast. His last car was probably a Volvo wagon.

Man I got absolutely destroyed by a Volvo wagon one time. Thing looked like it was pulled out of a junk yard. It ended up being LS swapped with a lot of nitrous. Sucker hung the wheels and left me. This was in my 700hp 03 cobra too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Only watched it for a minute, the car does give those reactions. It’s awesome for that! When in drag mode the dash does funny video game shit. It’s also very easy to mix up the horn button for the turn signal button the first time you drive one. It’s violent the first few times you hit it and will mess with your equilibrium. And yes it will get a woman hot. They are amazing for what they are but definitely not a fix to the world’s problems. But definitely fast, fun and comfortable
IMG_4540.JPG
IMG_4544.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

quad

Established Member
Only watched it for a minute, the car does give those reactions. It’s awesome for that! When in drag mode the dash does funny video game shit. It’s also very easy to mix up the horn button for the turn signal button the first time you drive one. It’s violent the first few times you hit it and will mess with your equilibrium. And yes it will get a woman hot. They are amazing for what they are but definitely not a fix to the world’s problems. But definitely fast, fun and comfortable View attachment 1722807View attachment 1722808

Nice pics! The dogs could care less about cars lol!

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
It gets a woman hot just like a battery powered dildo. To make up for what’s lacking.

That steering wheel is dumb as ****. How did it pass any safety standards.

It’s not bad unless your are trying to scca race it. Horn is a small button that can easily get confused with the turn signal button(no stalks) center is just the airbag. The shape of the wheel opens up the dash for clear viewing

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Only watched it for a minute, the car does give those reactions. It’s awesome for that! When in drag mode the dash does funny video game shit. It’s also very easy to mix up the horn button for the turn signal button the first time you drive one. It’s violent the first few times you hit it and will mess with your equilibrium. And yes it will get a woman hot. They are amazing for what they are but definitely not a fix to the world’s problems. But definitely fast, fun and comfortable View attachment 1722807View attachment 1722808

I’m more interested in that pickup. Looks like it’s got a serious tire on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

quad

Established Member
Another funny one. The car can sure get the laughs with the ridiculous acceleration and fart sound effects :ROFLMAO:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Every Tesla driver I have seen looks like Kelsey Grammar. They all think they are the shit although none of them have ever driven anything remotely fast. His last car was probably a Volvo wagon.

Whoow whoow whoooow. That's not fair, I'd totally go out for drinks and blow some lines with Fraiser. Go home and bang Summer.

These videos are all faked and circle jerking over how cool Elon's car is. At least the old ICE one had bouncing boobs and wardrobe malfunctions. Way to take an old formula and make it lamer. Kind of like every Hollywood movie these days.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Whoow whoow whoooow. That's not fair, I'd totally go out for drinks and blow some lines with Fraiser. Go home and bang Summer.

These videos are all faked and circle jerking over how cool Elon's car is. At least the old ICE one had bouncing boobs and wardrobe malfunctions. Way to take an old formula and make it lamer. Kind of like every Hollywood movie these days.

If we are talking fictional characters I would rather hang with Archer than have a devils 3 way with my psychiatrist.

efurlong

Established Member
My Harley doesn't accelerate very quickly. It sounds so great (stock exhaust currently)...looks phenomenal too. Honestly, I don't like the looks, the sounds (or lack of) of any Tesla. My 2013 GT500 sounds pretty good too...I know perfectly well there's many many faster cars...I could care less. Mine looks, and sounds better to me. When all the dust settles...many will become truly woke...only to discover EV's aren't better for the environment than an ICE.

Attachments

• RK.jpg
    RK.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread