3" catback catch can h/e reservoir strut brace p/s relocation bracket

sportinawoody

Established Member
all parts are used and include shipping.

magnaflow 3" catback. no dents or damage that i can find anywhere. light surface rust. 4" tips and they look excellent as do the mufflers themselves. they have a reduction at hpipe connection to use the smaller exhaust associated with 2 1/2" exhaust.
500 shipped
525 for the west coast

catch can from s&h performance. i bought a few years ago and it worked great. just with the built motor and alot of boost i went with a vented system. has the wire mesh in the port SOLD

power steering relocation bracket. moves p/s reservoir to driverside front of engine. excellent shape and not bent. 30 shipped

custom heat exchanger reservoir that replaces washer jug. i have one on my car and this works flawlessly and has the most capacity of any reservoir for front mounts on the market. i had a few built at one time once the jig got worked out and this is the last one. you will not be dissappointed. comes with instructions. only been bolted up for test fitment and leak checked. SOLD
IMG_0339_zps5680f046.gif

IMG_0341_zps71bc1014.gif

IMG_0344_zpsdd6d4012.gif

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
I'll take the strut brace, still waiting on pictures. Send them when you're able to

Users who are viewing this thread