3" Bassani catback vs. 3" Mac catback

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I ran a MAC 3" with a prochamber and MAC longtubes for about 7 years. Sounded great, fit great, performed great, but 25psi of boost, C16 an E85 took their took toll. I blew out all the baffles and pinholes rusted in the tailpipes where the condensation would puddle.

I now run a 3" Bassani with ARH longtubes and 3" mid and it sounds awesome and performs great. My only complaint is the bassani hangs a bit lower than the MAC did.

Here's the current combo.

Exhaust clip

Any additional videos now with this set up? fly by's etc?

^^^^ Trust me, the 3" Bassani is LOUD!!! :D

I dont believe you.....show us? :dw:

I'm having 3" MAC stainless steel mufflers welded into the Bassani 3" stainless steel catback piping. Best of both worlds.

Exactly what I was wondering if it could be done

Nice :beer: ... would like to see the finished product!

All my questions answered in one thread. Thanks.....any updated pics videos? :beer:

bbk03gt24

Established Member
I guess great minds think alike, I have already looked up the part numbers and plan on doing the same thing!
Just need to order them now.

Dam, I guess great minds do think alike bc that's exactly what I've been considering doing as well!! when u get it done, POST UP A VID! You'd think that w all the ppl out there loving MACs catback like they do but being irritated by the fitment issues that go w it that there wud b a multitude of videos, etc 4 us 2 view of the Mac mufflers welded into the bassani piping. Really wud b the best of worlds, that's 4 sure!

bbk03gt24

Established Member
I'm having 3" MAC stainless steel mufflers welded into the Bassani 3" stainless steel catback piping. Best of both worlds.

I guess great minds think alike, I have already looked up the part numbers and plan on doing the same thing!
Just need to order them now.

any updates on the MAC mufflers w/ bassani piping fellows?

Users who are viewing this thread