3" Bassani Catback install on my 03 Cobra

Intervention302

Established Member
Got around to installing a 3" Bassani system on my 03. More out of boredom than anything. Possibly might pick up some power on E85

Welded in new exhaust flanges so its a true 3"

Anyway, first video is the overall install. 2nd, some quick clipd dhot at home. Heavy T-storms kept me from shooting the killer video I wanted.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Kevin, I think it sounds great, especially with the cams, but honestly if you didn't tell me it was a 3" I'd think it was 2 1/2". My ear just doesn't notice much difference. No more than if you swapped to a different catback. Visually, the tail pipes tell the tale. :cool: The larger diameter pipes provide better flow which would be my focus. But again, overall, that is a nice sounding setup. So, are thinking about going with E85? I thought you were already using it. That WOULD be a nice additional mod to give a nice HP bump.

CobraSam

Established Member
I just wanna say CobraBob, I always see your posts. They are always respectful and constructive. Seems like you’re a sincerely nice guy. It’s just something I’ve picked up on and feel you should be recognized for it. That’s all.
OP, your car makes me love sonic blue Cobra’s. Those wheels just make that car pop. I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread