3.9 v8

DocLips

Established Member
May not have any luck here, but I traded my Lightning recently on an 06 Lincoln LS with the Jag 3.9 V8 and have been having trouble finding more than an intake and cat-back for this. I know the 02-05 T-birds were just different sheet metal on the same platform. Was anything made for these chassis/powertrains? I know McLaren and Roush had concepts for both with either the Eaton m90 or m112 superchargers, suspension, brakes and exhaust upgrades. Did any of this ever make it into the aftermarket scene?

I have seen "Quick LS", but was hoping not do have to do a full custom centrifugal set up for forced induction.

DocLips

Established Member
I'm aware of the many issues from when I worked at a Ford Lincoln dealer. LLSOC requires you to pay to view the forums, not sure I want to seeing how limited/non-existant the aftermarket is on these cars.

Diggin' the sig btw

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
user Blown_By_You has a pretty nice LS. Dunno if he's done any performance stuff though.

**** NO... There isn't any performance stuff.. Buy a different car if you want it to be faster. Seriously

lincolnvscadillac.com is a decent forum

Users who are viewing this thread