3/8" wheel spacers

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looking for 3/8" wheel spacers shipped to Canada, price quote needed...thnx

We are currently out of the 3/8". I do not have an estimated time of arrival at this point in time either. The best thing I can say would be to check back in a few weeks and see if there is an update. We do carry 1/4, 1/2 and 1"+ spacers if you are interested in those.

Thanks,
Matt

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
I'm going to piggyback on this thread - I am looking for the 1/4" spacers just to put my 18x10.5 AFS reps out a little. I have splined lug nuts back there...can you say if I'll have enough threads to not need deeper lug nuts? I really just want to slap the spacer on and torque the wheels down over them and be done...thanks!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm going to piggyback on this thread - I am looking for the 1/4" spacers just to put my 18x10.5 AFS reps out a little. I have splined lug nuts back there...can you say if I'll have enough threads to not need deeper lug nuts? I really just want to slap the spacer on and torque the wheels down over them and be done...thanks!

The 1/4" spacer from MM will slide on and still allow you to use the stock studs and lugs. Here's the link to them. We've got them in stock with same day shipping.
Maximum Motorsports 96-04 Mustang 5 Lug 1/4 Wheel Spacers (2) [MMWS-2] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread