3.73 and 4.10 Gears Polished

THEHOZ

Established Member
I have 4 sets of Ford OEM gears 3 x 3.73 and 1 x 4.10. They are about to be polished.
The pictures are of my 3.55s.
I can also have your set polished price is dependent on quantity.

The Price for unpolished is $100.00 plus the ride.OBO
The Price for polished is $250 plus the ride.OBO

rem2.jpgrem3.jpgrem1.jpgrem5.jpg

Last edited:

THEHOZ

Established Member
Gents. These gears are REM Finished. Which is sort of like polishing but only taking the very minimum amount of material. It's a chemical process that only targets the very peaks of the grains if you look at it under a microscope. This process will get the finish down to a surface roughness of about a 3. We have tested this process on the dyno and on the racetrack far over 10 years. It is a well known and proven technology in the race industry. I quick search can help you with more specific info. The public use is limited because most people don't know about it on don't want to pay for it. This process in gear application will reduce friction, reduce heat build up and increase life by at least 30%. We have seen 10+ rwhp and rwtq gain on the shop test car a 1995 Camaro. It dynoed at 226 rwhp before and 243rwhp after with the trans and rear REM polished. We offer services for every metal part of the car. Valve Springs, cams, cranks, complete trans any gears etc.

THEHOZ

Established Member
The gear sets in have are all less than 15k miles and are inspected for any signs of fatigue of failure with a powdered metal magnetic partial test.

Users who are viewing this thread