3.7 mustang vs 370z

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Incorrect the mustang has been a very good road race car since the 1960s. After the dark ages of the late 70s to early 90s the mustangs found their way to Le mans thanks to Saleen. Those cars were on par with the porsches on the track. Newbs forget history... The Silvia is a newb.

Also don't forget the only reason drifting is popular is because of the crappy slick as ice coral roads in Japan. It's very difficult to drift on American roads versus crappy coral roads.

Mustang a newb to corners? Only to those who think good handling mustangs didn't exist before the mid 90's and before the first issues of super street were printed.

lol....thats a matter of opinion, there are plenty of other BETTER choices a drifter would pick...i understand that you feel you have to defend your pride and joy, but i own a Mustang too...its called bieng objective. No one is forgetting, infact if you amass a list of wins in comparison to other cars vs the mustang it wouldnt be even in the top ten. Im sorry, the mustang may not be a newb to corners, but its MOST CERTAINLY not a top dawg. Your in japan, go win some comps with that mustang in your avatar....post up results...

Last edited:

blackvette101

Established Member
you paid 46k for a loaded vert?!!!! lol thats on you

and about the v6 walking away...., i guess you missed the whole bad launch part huh:shrug:.......

yeah but then how does that justify the last 1/8 of a mile when both cars were probably in 3rd or 4th gear and the mustang was still walking away. Maybe the overall outcome was decided by the launch but if the Z was faster it would have stopped the pull or started reeling it back in after 660' mark. Not continue to get walked on like it was running on 5 cylinders. And the roadster starts at $40,500 if you look at nissans website.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread