3.4L Crusher Whipple, L&M66 TB, 80# injectors, JLT CF Big air, Mono Blade TB and more

snakemonkey

Established Member
The blower is back on the market, I think Tom is going to hold off until he gets his situation worked out. So...$3000 you pay shipping. Any takers!?

tomshaze

Established Member
Yes that's right sorry don't want 6 plus grand sitting in 2 blowers nothing against u bro thanks for understanding

The blower is back on the market, I think Tom is going to hold off until he gets his situation worked out. So...$3000 you pay shipping. Any takers!?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Considering the section it's posted in (GT500 parts), and the fact that he's also selling an electronic Tbody with it, it's a safe bet (100%) that it's for a GT500.

snakemonkey

Established Member
Not to be rude to anyone but, that is the second 03 04 cobra guy asking about it. It comes up in a search for Whipple. Sucks because it gets my hopes up. Im sure someone wants more power!

jfitts23

Established Member
That's good u sold it man my shot is just getting worse now I have to appeal the case cuz seer convinced PayPal I messed up the blower myself

wow i would have never thought that. I live and die by paypal. i'v always had good luck with them when something goes wrong. Maybe check with his local courts. I'm sure plenty of people will be on your side to tell the truth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread