3.4L Crusher Whipple, L&M66 TB, 80# injectors, JLT CF Big air, Mono Blade TB and more

snakemonkey

Established Member

SOLD
SOLD

The family is moving into a new house and could use the extra cash to help with closing costs. I purchased most of the below list from a forum member on another site about 3-4 months ago but never had a chance to install on the car. I was told by the seller that the blower, injectors, TB (L&M 66) and idle bracket and pulley all have 6K miles on them. Because I don’t have time to part out all this stuff I really want to sell together, if not I may hold on to them. I am firm on the prices below for the most part but make me an offer, you pay shipping. I am at work now but I will post pics tonight as soon as I get home. Would rather local sale but first one with good offer gets it.

3.4L Whipple Crusher (6K miles) $3,000sold

Idle pulley and bracket (Metco) $100

I also have

Whipple mono blade TB w/ electronic $450sold

i will text pics if needed.

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I would certainly be interested in the 3.4L by itself if you decide to separate. I already have everything else. Unless someone wants my 2.9L with everything.

Last edited:

snakemonkey

Established Member
I will let you know if it comes to that. Oh, by the way, it IS a CRUSHER. i saw the other posting for a 3.4L that was not. i can text you a pic after i get home if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread