3.4 whipple for sale

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
30BB8000-7DE2-47DF-A414-23086255E53A.jpeg New never used 3.4 whipple supercharger, standard inlet with 3.5” pulley , $3600.00

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Did you follow the link in post #2? It’s just a bad time to sell any whipple if you’re not a vendor, new or used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Ok appreciate the info, not to crazy about the k member spaxer hassle, but I would assume that this blower.is easily capable of 750- 800hp on E85.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Kmember spacers are a breeze from what i can tell. Here's what I've got on the install, gonna tackle it soon.

K-member spacers install

• Put car on jackstands (get it high in case you need to use transmission jack in case of emergency).
  • Support the center of k-member with a jack.
  • Remove driver side k-member front nut/bolts.
  • SLOWLY lower jack so you can sneak the front spacers in.
  • Repeat same as above for rear.
  • Repeat for other side.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Kmember spacers are a breeze from what i can tell. Here's what I've got on the install, gonna tackle it soon.

I figured (HP wise) it was more then capable, my other concern was the crank pulley issues, not sure if it was the 3.4 or 4.0 that would break them?

K-member spacers install

• Put car on jackstands (get it high in case you need to use transmission jack in case of emergency).
  • Support the center of k-member with a jack.
  • Remove driver side k-member front nut/bolts.
  • SLOWLY lower jack so you can sneak the front spacers in.
  • Repeat same as above for rear.
  • Repeat for other side.
Appreciate the info bud, i was also considering just getting a cowl hood (Cobra R) but then the cost of painting (Mystichrome) the hood would really put a dent in the equation.

Regardless OP seems like a decent deal, I am going to explore the options do a bit more research and eye on the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread