3.4 Whipple E-85 tune, Dual Jay Racing Pumps

alpha06

SKY 600
Established Member
I had my car tuned by HPP in Dallas, Texas on Friday. I've heard the dyno reads LOW and alot of people leave hurt when they dont get the numbers they expected. Anyway, I was too, until me and Manny took the car for and spin and it pulled extremely hard. the drivability is awesome and air/fuel is dead on! Tuned for 11.6afr. Base Fuel Pressure around 45psi.

680rwhp and 680wrtq on E85
612rwhp and 580rwtq on 93 octane

Fuel system consist of:
80lb. injectors, Fore Dual Hat, Fore F2 Regulator, -8an line feed, -6an return, Dual Jay Racing 340LPH Pumps.

Fuel system was operating around 75% Duty Cycle

I'll post the dyno sheets later

alpha06

SKY 600
Established Member
HPP's dyno actually reads high, they read the highest around DFW area.

I was told that it didn't read high, I even saw some threads about their dyno not putting out numbers that people expected. I'll see when i go to the track in a few months, if It dont trap 138 or higher I'll know something is wrong.

alpha06

SKY 600
Established Member
No belt slip! However, its was 110 degrees outside that day and probally hotter in that shop. Car runs strong, it should go well into the 10's on the drag radials. Went high 10's with the 2.3 and this setup pulls alot harder. I'll be going to the track sometime in October

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Nice to see someone running that fuel setup, had been wondering about dual pumps with that type pump what it would do on e85.

serper3

Established Member
this sounds good! pretty much exactly what i plan on doing in the next few months.

i just purchased a 3.4 from a member on here so i just need to get the fuel system taken care of. i spoke with someone at lethal, they said the 400 lph pumps are now available.. i do plan on building the motor eventually so it would be nice to have the room to grow..
the blower i am buying comes with a smaller pulley, the 3.25. i am wondering what i should do boost wise. its a weekend car so its only getting e85 tune, and i am figuring the 3.5 for 25 pounds...
sorry dont mean to thread jack, but also, did u piece the kit yourself or get one of the lethal kits?

alpha06

SKY 600
Established Member
this sounds good! pretty much exactly what i plan on doing in the next few months.

i just purchased a 3.4 from a member on here so i just need to get the fuel system taken care of. i spoke with someone at lethal, they said the 400 lph pumps are now available.. i do plan on building the motor eventually so it would be nice to have the room to grow..
the blower i am buying comes with a smaller pulley, the 3.25. i am wondering what i should do boost wise. its a weekend car so its only getting e85 tune, and i am figuring the 3.5 for 25 pounds...
sorry dont mean to thread jack, but also, did u piece the kit yourself or get one of the lethal kits?
I ordered the $1400 lethal kit and bought the pumps from Jay Racing and added Aeromotive fuel rails. Did all the install myself.

I think it was good numbers for how hot it was outside that day. It was over 110 degrees. I think on a 70 degree day the car would have made around 630-650 on pump and over 700 on E85. Nevertheless, the car drive excellent and runs pretty good. I'll take it to the track at the end of this month.

Users who are viewing this thread