3/4 wheel spacers for rear 03-04

BlownShelby10

Established Member
Will stock bolts need ground down or anything when using a 3/4 that has studs already on it? Or is there a direct bolt on spacer that doesn’t Require anything like that? Thanks for help

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
There is a direct bolt on spacer with lugs. It has provisions for your stock lugs and you bolt them, then the tire mounts on the lugs on the spacer. I run them on mine. If I have a chance within the next day or so I’ll try and snap a pic

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
1631993548708.jpeg

Not my car

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
you ran a 3/4 or 1'?
I believe they are 3/4. At some point this week I will get a measurement for you. I have used a lot of different spacers in different sizes. I recently put widened 10th anniversary wheels on and needed a bigger spacer, which is when I installed the 3/4 or 1”. I can’t remember the size now, and I tend to embellish when I’m referring to how long something is in inches.

BlownShelby10

Established Member
I believe they are 3/4. At some point this week I will get a measurement for you. I have used a lot of different spacers in different sizes. I recently put widened 10th anniversary wheels on and needed a bigger spacer, which is when I installed the 3/4 or 1”. I can’t remember the size now, and I tend to embellish when I’m referring to how long something is in inches.
sounds good man thank you

Users who are viewing this thread