FOR SALE: (3) 1:18 Scale Maisto Comp. Orange Terminators

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I have two more for $32.50 shipped/per model. i've had a lot of people asking me about then. I had one person ask me and he didn't get back to me. So if anyone wants both of them for them for $32.50/per model shipped let me know.

You can send direct payment to my number 240.671.5705 for CashApp, Google Pay, or Apple Pay. Please pay $5.00 extra if you want to use square where I send you an invoice be they charge high processing fees.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I meant $32.50 shipped a piece, not for both.

I prefer CashApp as they take no percentage out, Square is fine for people who want to pay directly by credit/debit card and want an invoice sent to them, but they charge 2.9%+$.30, which is why I ask for $5.00 extra.

PM quickly if you want the both, after I sell a few, someone always asks if I have more and I guess I should keep more on hand, but I don't unfortunately since these are getting harder to find since I think they are gearing up to make the OW versions.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
On average, I pay $18-24 to ship each package and have the proof. So please do not think I am making a fortune here. I can take UPS screen shots if you would like to see.

blue 07

Established Member
Good morning. Ill take one if one is still available.
I have bought from you before. Pm me and I'll get back with you.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'm sorry I have no more left and even went to Sams this morning to see what I could find and there was nothing there. Not just Terminators, I mean no 1:18 models at all.

Users who are viewing this thread