2nd place in my bbj tournament..vid inside

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
so i competed in the 141-155 class i cut 12 pounds in one week to make 155 i was proud of myself i could only get 2 videos uploaded because the other one was to long but i did not get submitted in championship he beat me 3 to 0 it was a great match.....is their a way i can uploaded the vid

i have black shirt and white trunks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEtmOCm5zJk

2nd vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wrx36dE0Qg

JKD

Banned
ls1marine said:
so i competed in the 141-155 class i cut 12 pounds in one week to make 155 i was proud of myself i could only get 2 videos uploaded because the other one was to long but i did not get submitted in championship he beat me 3 to 0 it was a great match.....is their a way i can uploaded the vid

i have black shirt and white trunks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEtmOCm5zJk

2nd vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wrx36dE0Qg

Good job.

I'm not being critical, more kind of observations and questions-

Any paticular reason you are jumping up to the head for your takedowns? You seem to be quick enough to you could do the stand double leg takedowns, single legs and the side shoots are very effective.

Only thing I could figure is perhaps the tournie wouldn't allow you guys to do takedowns that involve the possibility of being slammed hard.

Just questions and curiousty on my part. I'm an avid martial artist myself and BJJ being one of my fav's.
Any paticular reason you're using the that take down method?

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
JKD said:
Good job.

Any paticular reason you are jumping up to the head for your takedowns? You seem to be quick enough to you could do the stand double leg takedowns, single legs and the side shoots are very effective.

Only thing I could figure is perhaps the tournie wouldn't allow you guys to do takedowns that involve the possibility of being slammed hard.

Just questions and curiousty on my part. I'm an avid martial artist myself and BJJ being one of my fav's.

most of the time guys will jump to the head to go straight for a triangle choke...thats what i like to do :-D

ls1marine - ya i hate it when you got someone locked up and they just are to stubborn to tap haha

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
I GOTTA VIDEO ONE OF MY FIGHTS OR AT LEAST SOME TRAINING!!!!
i need a video camera though haha
i dont even have a digital camera:whine:

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
JKD said:
Good job.

i dont want to be caught in some ones guard and i am going for a 5 finger chock it works alot of the time and if not if start a scramble at least and u can slam as hard as u want in this truny

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
cobrasvtxyz said:
most of the time guys will jump to the head to go straight for a triangle choke...thats what i like to do :-D

ls1marine - ya i hate it when you got someone locked up and they just are to stubborn to tap haha
yea if they want to be dumb then i dont give a shit and i will break it whatever i at least know when to tap

Jefe

Established Member
nice job man! That 2nd one, the dude wasnt expecting the jumping take down. very nice!

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
PSI87 said:
Not bad. I'd be careful pulling guard like that but you did very well. S mount ****ing sucks, dude couldn't do anything.
o thats for sure dude but in a grapling turny i dont care, now when i really fight i would never pull guard

Users who are viewing this thread