2nd Annual House Party at the Beach!! 2010

bluebullitt256

Established Member
pm me with a little more info...we'll have around 6-8 people going (3-4 cars). Sounds fun as shit. We went last year but stayed in a shitty spot. Still fun as hell though!!

Last edited:

Stephen4036

Established Member
im new here but it sounds like you all have a great time at MW, im staying at a friends this year but we would be down for cruising around with you all and shit, keep us posted.

we are coming from orlando btw.

hitboost

Established Member
Shoot I stay about an hour from MB. I'm down to stay there, but I don't think there will be enough room for all my girls who wanna come too :coolman:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
alright, just got back to work today. i will be putting together an initial listing today and tomorrow, from this list of already known members the remaining rooms will be slotted out.

i hate to make it business like but i will be paying for this house up front so there will be a deposit for the room that will be non refundable, this is to ensure that the people who really do wan to to join will be there. i will sart a new thread and post a link here:beer:

five 0 ninja

Established Member
Hey bro. I have never been down to mw and have been thinking of trying to switch vacation with another guy at work to come down. I don't know any of you guys, but if there is a open room, let me know what the price would be for the week and any other info. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread