2nd Annual House Party at the Beach!! 2010

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Man, I'd love to come down and meet some of you guys, considering I'm stationed in J-Ville. I just have to see if I A. Have the money B. Have the car C. Have the days of leave to take.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Depending on what happens with the g/f I might be in, if she goes ill prob get a hotel cause shes shy and crap. Heard some interesting stories from GOTSVT and ROCKTHROWER about last year:dw:. Just found out why he was called that the other day haha. Sounds like a f-ing blast:rockon:. This will be my first time and the first long trip for the whip.....

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i am getting ready to head home in just over a month for the texas mile. when i return back to the ghanistan i will find the house and start getting the rooms filled up. the logistics will be difficult because i have had damn near eveyone in this thread say they are coming, i am excited about that however we are going to have to figure out securing the house.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
alright preliminary, the people in here that went last year know the location so they can vouch for it. great parking and literally a block away from the beach, i called and it appears that the best deal is going to be that same house however i am looking at getting the entire house. this will be a total of 16 rooms and all of the parking is ours.

to answer the above question, yes i am going to do deposit scenario because i am going to front it all which is right around 10k, still working on that. i should be able to keep it around 500-600 for the week per room which is roughly what we paid last year. any thoughts, suggestions? when i return from my soon to be vacation i will start getting the rooms locked in. if we go with 16 rooms it will be harder to fill but if we just go with 8 then alot of people will be left out out:shrug: i vote the 16!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
That house we had last year was perfect. If we can get the whole thing that would be even better. I think we are looking at 4 (so thats about 5 people or 6)drivers from my group, and 2 of us have trailers.
When will you know for sure? The reason I ask is because my buddy has a time share, but I dont think we are going to go that route because we want to stick with the group.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i have already called and i am negotiating it, i will put more time into once i get back to work. the trailer thing is possibly going to be an issue because it will be you and your buddy and then jared and i, we can definitely get the trailers by themselves on the side of the house. and you better not *** out and split from the group you beekeeping snuba dooritza farfigunpepper!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
If the trailers are a issue, I may be able to keep one up in NC.
There is a chance my buddy wont bring his GT500 anyway, so tht would eliminate 1 car and trailer.
I will hang tight with the group, just dont let me drink to much, shretata munana kurpilowinkyer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread