2nd Annual House Party at the Beach!! 2010

manOwar

Established Member
I'm interested, just depending on how much $$$ it will run me.

But I plan on taking a week off and heading up to Mustang Week next year! Wanted to go this year, but was in the middle of building my car.

How many will be with you... Price is based on number of rooms divided by the cost of the house for the week... so ~$5500wk / 8 rooms is 688 for the week which works out to $98 a night but it depends on the house everyone agree's on. That's not bad, We had a hellova time last year...

You're near Jax, do you hang out with any clubs there? We're heading over to Silver Springs for the Mustang and Ford Roundup, you should join us.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I thought this was for 700+rwhp guys only? :burn:
just kidding!! :beer:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
^^ so you are saying you will not be able to join us?????

Oh Mr. Munson, I gotta watch you!!!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYzW8KGU0A"]YouTube - Kingpin Mix[/ame]

Last edited:

manOwar

Established Member
I may be interested only spent 2 days last year coming for the whole week and maybe bring friends with car plus my to a 98 gt and a 98 cobra.

got friends who want to come maybe bringing like 4 or 5 mustangs with us to myrtle beach looking forward to this.

Guys, We'll be happy to have you but read the first post!!

Most importantly!! This!!

Cost will be determined by the rental rate of the house and divided by the rooms. Feel free to post any recommendations for a house you may have or know of. It' must be 8 bedrooms or larger and not further than the third row from the beach. Trailer parking is a must.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i will be starting a roster shortly for the definite members, i would like to have all of the rooms filled. i will figure out the logistics of members that will not be able to stay the full week.

for those of you that already know you will be there feel free to pm me your contact information so i can start building a excel roster:beer:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I am wondering if we should just get the same house again? That parking setup was perfect. I am in, and my buddy with a 08 gt500 will be coming too.
So 2 rooms here. I dont know if wifey is coming, but Jacob Jr. is def. in
Rockthrower has a vagina and says no go for him.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
good to hear you will be there:beer: tell jeff to grab his nuts and come out for the week.

as far as the house, i agree about the parking but we have the potential of having a much larger group this year so we are going to have to see what else is out there. are you going to do two rooms for the whole week?

manOwar

Established Member
good to hear you will be there:beer: tell jeff to grab his nuts and come out for the week.

as far as the house, i agree about the parking but we have the potential of having a much larger group this year so we are going to have to see what else is out there. are you going to do two rooms for the whole week?

Guys, my schedule has changed since we got into Pinks in April...

D, thanks for taking this up!! This is still going to happen and D will see that it goes down better than the last!!

Rockthrower is a weiner!! Tell him to tighten up and send me a resume.... We need some Mech-in-ics if he's interested....

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

futureSVT

Established Member
anyone know what the covered parking looks like?? last year i had a nice parking garage to park the car in.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
we had a nice set up that allowed us to stack the cars 5 deep if i remember correctly. i will start looking for a house in the very near future but depending on how large of a group we have will dictate how we park. i am thinking that if it is a large group then we can get a house with a front yard and take turns on night watch..lol..

the logistics of this are just now starting to roll so we have several things to work out, if anyone has suggestions then let's start now. i have had a couple of ya'll already send me the information so thanks, really looking forward to this year!

vmullins

Established Member
Do you have to have a boyfriend/girlfriend to stay in the house? looks like everyone does.. What about for single people?

Users who are viewing this thread