2nd Annual House Party at the Beach!! 2010

manOwar

Established Member
Alright, Let's plan for the 2nd Annual House Party at the Beach.

Last year was the start of a tradition you'll want to be apart of for sure. We had SVTP members from MA, GA, FL and TX get together in an 8 bedroom house for the week. We all rolled around MB in force attending all the events MW had to offer, cruising the Blvd and dinners out. While most of us had never meet before, we made life long friends.

This year, I want to get the planning done early and get the house reserved while we have more choices. The plan is the same as last year, 8 bedrooms or larger if we get enough folks wanting to join in the fun.

Families are welcome but be advised, we drink beer and lots of it. The conversations get a little wild at times but all in all, everyone last year was very respectful to the ladies and the kids.... This is all we ask.

Make no mistake about it, this going to be a blast. You don't want to miss out so post up if you want to attend the 2nd Annual House Party at the Beach, SVTP Style.

Cost will be determined by the rental rate of the house and divided by the rooms. Feel free to post any recommendations for a house you may have or know of. It' must be 8 bedrooms or larger and not further than the third row from the beach. Trailer parking is a must.

:beer:

**I've found a 16 bedroom duplex if we get enough people interested.**

Vacationrentals.com 8 bedroom Duplex sleeps 20 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - 8 Br/8 Ba or 16 Br/16 Ba Upscale Oceanfront Duplex, pool

Attendee's confirmed:
manOwar and wife - GT500
GOTSVT?, wife and son - GT500
rdsnk46 and wife - GT500
L1ghtning and family - GT500 + 2 GT500's

Tentative:
SGT D
Bullet 3572
FutureSVT
LuDamiKE81
Wille2
Chris Scott

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Here, Here. Put me down for wife and son!!!!!
PS> no mod talk either if wife is around.
Will maybe have another 08gt500 too.
Will let you know about Rockthrower...Jeff!
How is the parking?

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i vote for a place that does not have any rocks in the immediate area and sticks of dynamite are illegal!:poke:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Just bring the credit card machine with you again!
Sgt d , we can put Jeff in a ballpit, and take away the booze!

bullitt 3572

Established Member
We are game if Megan and I are still here. I might be in Cali by then. Just have to wait to closer and see.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
get flight plans and break a v6. that poor woman looked so worried when you broke your car, i felt bad for her..lol..

futureSVT

Established Member
i might be down.. depends on work. but when would you want to make it final? also that place said it had coverd parking, that would be nice if we could all park under cover.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i met a couple of guys at the texas mile that are interested and the have been warned about what to expect..lol..

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I'm interested, just depending on how much $$$ it will run me.

But I plan on taking a week off and heading up to Mustang Week next year! Wanted to go this year, but was in the middle of building my car.

Users who are viewing this thread