2nd and 3rd gen Raptor owners,.....come on in

My94GT

Established Member
Definitely no off road for me.
I do like the F150 Platinum truck too. A little lift and wheels/tires,.................(not a huge lift or the "yeee-yeee" offsets. LOL Not on a truck like that anyways.)

giphy.gif

Tastefully done of course. Lots of little touches on it. Kind of a custom deal.
Maybe after the economy crashes? lol
I feel you there. I’m holding my current ram and will see what the market does in the coming year. I really have been tempted to step up to a 2022 F250 platinum. I saw the new dash in an F150 finally and it’s damn nice looking in person.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I feel you there. I’m holding my current ram and will see what the market does in the coming year. I really have been tempted to step up to a 2022 F250 platinum. I saw the new dash in an F150 finally and it’s damn nice looking in person.
Yeah, the F150's have a nice interior and the Ram had a nice interior anyways. I like the interior in my '16 Ram. The current models are even nicer.
The thing I HATE most about the new F150's and the Ram trucks is the cylinder deactivation crap. New for the F150 5.0 trucks this year.
The 250 trucks are pretty beastly. Real bad ass. I looked at a F250 and feel in love.

My94GT

Established Member
Yeah, the F150's have a nice interior and the Ram had a nice interior anyways. I like the interior in my '16 Ram. The current models are even nicer.
The thing I HATE most about the new F150's and the Ram trucks is the cylinder deactivation crap. New for the F150 5.0 trucks this year.
The 250 trucks are pretty beastly. Real bad ass. I looked at a F250 and feel in love.
My only hesitation about a 250 is frankly I don’t really need it regularly. In fact pretty much everything I’ve needed the ram 1500 has done fine thanks to the air suspension.

Just something fun about driving around a 250

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Just something fun about driving around a 250
Had a 7.3 F250 rental while my cam phasers were being replaced, I wouldnt really define it as fun when compared to my Gen2. Personally I keep going back and forth between a Gen3 or a TRX and I keep leaning towards a Gen3. That is until I consider MSRP if I'm lucky for the Gen3 and 8-10k off MSRP for the TRX.

My94GT

Established Member
Had a 7.3 F250 rental while my cam phasers were being replaced, I wouldnt really define it as fun when compared to my Gen2. Personally I keep going back and forth between a Gen3 or a TRX and I keep leaning towards a Gen3. That is until I consider MSRP if I'm lucky for the Gen3 and 8-10k off MSRP for the TRX.
I’ve driven plenty of them and for some reason I really like them. That said it would be a hard choice between a 250 and a raptor or TRX.

Users who are viewing this thread