28th Annual Cruisin' Ocean City May 17-18-19-20, 2018

icepic

Established Member
Too dangerous. The Ocean Pines Police are diligent. Got me for no front plate on the Maser. I work next to a MC Police Station and have been driving for 3 years without a front plate, so yes I was due. But the OP police really? Embarrassing!
Besides, there's sand all over the road from a new house being built across the court. That's no-prep to a different level.

I'm looking forward to the event, it will be good to catch up with folks.
Ben - definitely want to catch a couple of your runs at the track.

This special event zone thing just bugs me.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Too dangerous. The Ocean Pines Police are diligent. Got me for no front plate on the Maser. I work next to a MC Police Station and have been driving for 3 years without a front plate, so yes I was due. But the OP police really? Embarrassing!
Besides, there's sand all over the road from a new house being built across the court. That's no-prep to a different level.

I'm looking forward to the event, it will be good to catch up with folks.
Ben - definitely want to catch a couple of your runs at the track.

This special event zone thing just bugs me.
It was a joke....

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry guys, cancelled my reservations due to forecasted weather. Hope it’s not a total washout for anyone still going.

Ninedown

Established Member
Friday it rained from 5am till early morning on Saturday. Sun came out and people came out and were cruising. Saturday was on and off with the rain later in the day after 7pm.

Users who are viewing this thread