2650 TVS Supercharger/Heads/Cam/Etc. for 7.3L Godzilla V8 from Mast Motorsports

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
2650 TVS Supercharger/Heads/Cam/Etc. for 7.3L Godzilla V8 from Mast Motorsports

Mast_7.3_011.jpg

It's been a bit since we had any 7.3L Godzilla coverage here on the SVTP Front Page, so when I spotted a fresh assortment of performance goodies for Ford's lizard motor I had to stop and get the details for you guys. Mast Motorsports, probably best known for building some formidable GM go-fast parts, has a display setup at the NMRA World Finals / Holley Intergalactic Ford Fest in Bowling Green, KY; an it is filled with their new Godzilla offerings. Jason, Mast's CEO, walked me through their new hard parts. I have the full details in the video below:

These 7.3L Godzilla parts represent about a two year commitment by Mast. They've been quietly massaging heads and grinding their own custom cams with the intent to offer turnkey packages for those looking to swap in a modern big-inch Ford V8. Today they were displaying two different engine setups; an N/A one with their ported heads and cam package cranking out 600+HP, and a Harrop Supercharger equipped fully build mill set to over 1,300HP. For those who aren't familiar, the Harrop unit is based around the Eaton 2650 TVS rotor-pack and is capable of making some serious power.

If you guys have any questions you should post them in the next 24 hours. That way I can stop by and get Jason to educate us all.

Mast_7.3_002.jpg
Mast_7.3_003.jpg
Mast_7.3_004.jpg
Mast_7.3_005.jpg
Mast_7.3_007.jpg
Mast_7.3_009.jpg
Mast_7.3_010.jpg
Mast_7.3_013.jpg
Mast_7.3_014.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Do they offer swap options?
Have they found any common weak points either in NA or boosted form?
Are they still doing Coyotes? I believe I saw them with Coyote parts at PRI 2019.
Hopefully I’ll see it at the track tomorrow
-J

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Do they offer swap options?
Have they found any common weak points either in NA or boosted form?
Are they still doing Coyotes? I believe I saw them with Coyote parts at PRI 2019.
Hopefully I’ll see it at the track tomorrow
-J

These are more packages for a DIY setup. Apparently the engine is rock solid, but they do delete the factory cam phaser. They still have a handful Coyote parts, but it's not been a huge part of their business.

I'll be around all day, and I'm not usually hard to find.

Last edited:

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Jesus christ. This is really going to open things up for 7.3 swaps.

Super cool coverage. Thanks for the vid Sid. Also, for some reason I thought you were a lot older.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I just wish they would come out with an aluminum block to drop some more weight. I would love to swap one with a 6r80 (or 10r80) in my ‘69 Mustang Fastback ;)
Preferably with boost :)

Ken

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just wish they would come out with an aluminum block to drop some more weight. I would love to swap one with a 6r80 (or 10r80) in my ‘69 Mustang Fastback ;)
Preferably with boost :)

Ken
A 10r80 in a '69 Fastback would be really cool!

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I wish I could drop this powerplant in my 96 GT. I would keep the 4.6L badges and mess with the hellcat guys.

Users who are viewing this thread