26 Spline Input Shaft

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
spray175 said:
I may not be ready to buy right now but in a week or two. Whats the best price you could give me on a 26 spline input shaft?

They are usually $275 Shipped with the Shims. Give us a call however when you're ready to order and we'll see what we can do for you. Thanks, Jared

03cobrarocks

Established Member
not trying to hijack... but is there anyway we can get a group buy going... I am looking into getting one soon to

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
03cobrarocks said:
not trying to hijack... but is there anyway we can get a group buy going... I am looking into getting one soon to

As far as a group buy goes I'm figuring you most would think we can offer some insane prices on them. If you actually knew what we pay for these things you would be amazed at how little margin we have to work with in the begining. Thats why I don't really like to discount them as there's so little room.

If you're interested in purchasing one just give us a call and one of us would be glad to help you and we'll do our best to make it work. Thanks, Jared :beer:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
black03 said:
As far as a group buy goes I'm figuring you most would think we can offer some insane prices on them. If you actually knew what we pay for these things you would be amazed at how little margin we have to work with in the begining. Thats why I don't really like to discount them as there's so little room.

If you're interested in purchasing one just give us a call and one of us would be glad to help you and we'll do our best to make it work. Thanks, Jared :beer:

aight man thats cool... I just thought it never hurts to ask you know!

well I am going to be in the market for one soon and I know yall have some of the best prices around so wont be to long

Users who are viewing this thread