250+ Pics and Coverage from PRI 2018

Let me tell you, a couple days can come and go faster than you'd believe. Such was the case with PRI 2018. I know you've guys heard me extol the virtues of the show. PRI is easily one of the highlights of the year for me. It has a lot of the hard care racing tools and equipment that either don't make it or get lost in the mix at SEMA, while also being a more private/personal atmosphere.

You've also heard me complain about it being held in Indy in Dec. While I wish that the organizers would see the error of their ways and move PRI back to Orlando, I've come to accept that the winter vacation feel we used to get just isn't coming back. No more roller coasters after the show, just a decent downtown area and frost bite.

As for the Performance Racing Industry show itself, 2018 was a little lacking on the Ford front. I think most manufacturers have already introduced most their party for the Coyote and S550 Mustangs. The F-150 has also been out for a few years as well. The aftermarket seems to be waiting, like the rest of us, for the new GT500 to hit the streets. That should spur them into action to produce some new go-fast parts for the Ford market. However, FatHouse Fabrication was showing off their 1200HP Twin-Turbo GT350 Mustang kit, and Plazman had a full billet Coyote intake manifold.

However, there were several interesting universal products, tools, and vehicles. HP Tuners, Livernois Motorsports, VP Racing Fuels, Boxo Tools, and many others were showing off new tuning devices and innovative tools to help you around the shop. I had two favorite vehicles on display. The first was a moon buggy rock-crawler in the MBRP Exhaust booth. It was nasty. And the second was Watson Racing's take on a 2018 Cobra Jet Mustang. Watson went further in their modifications than Ford Performance Racing Parts did with their design.

As always, we have a ton of pics from the show. Check them out below and let me know if you have any questions about specific ones:

PRI_2018_004.jpg
PRI_2018_005.jpg
PRI_2018_006.jpg
PRI_2018_007.jpg
PRI_2018_008.jpg
PRI_2018_009.jpg
PRI_2018_010.jpg
PRI_2018_001.jpg
PRI_2018_002.jpg
PRI_2018_003.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread