24 Fans In Here

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
FINALLY we get back to the roots of what this show is about

as mentioned above, last night was a new first and a new high for this show. Back in the day when it first started it was all about shock and awe.....the show lost its way in the past few seasons but has definitly done a huge turn around.

This season rocks....and Jack Bauer is going to save the day....don't you worry

p.s. No way in hell though Juma is able to enter the white house in the fashion he did.......but hey..it makes for an awesome story line

LC.

Established Member
does anyone else not really like agent walker? somehow i'm just not buying that she's as badass as they're trying to make her out to be..

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
please please kill off the pres. bitch is ugly something terrible. this years president is just awfull and almost ruins the show. oh and maybe they could lay off the close ups of walker, her freckals gross me the **** out.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
please please kill off the pres. bitch is ugly something terrible. this years president is just awfull and almost ruins the show. oh and maybe they could lay off the close ups of walker, her freckals gross me the **** out.

+1

seriously, what president in their right mind would sacrifice two planes full of american citizens in favor of a foreign nation?

also, walker's near-constant "deer in the headlights" look annoys the hell out of me.

the actresses in this season are its only weak point. whoever cast them should be fired before they start production on season 8.

Last edited:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
+1

seriously, what president in their right mind would sacrifice two planes full of american citizens in favor of a foreign nation?

also, walker's near-constant "deer in the headlights" look annoys the hell out of me.

the actresses in this season are its only weak point. whoever cast them should be fired before they start production on season 8.

i was trying to think of how to describe the look she has, you did it for me. that look makes me want to kick my dog.

Users who are viewing this thread