24' Enclosed V Nose Trailer mods, come in

Nukem1040

Established Member
I installed a Zeak winch kit, the battery box, and ran all the wires. When the truck is hooked up and running, it will charge the car battery inside for the winch and lights.
What are you all using to mount the handheld winch remote on the wall?
I ordered these LED strip lights which I'll be installing next week, ran off the car battery inside. I plan on putting down some 2x12 so I can drive up on and have the car door clear the trailer fender well. Any other DIY's out there? I'm following Tim Ulshaver with his projects. He put 4x4's down, then 2x12' on top of that to create these long ramps.
I have a V nose so what do you all have for cabinets up top?
What about a DIY shop towel roll holder and spray cans?
What's the best and affordable electric tongue jack out there?

I'm trying to do as much budget friendly things as I can, so I'm all about Amazon, YouTube, and Pintrest for these ideas. Figured I would see what you already have.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Front to back E track so you can use over the wheel tie downs like this

E Strap Car Tiedown | Truck n Tow.com

Thanks! I have the E tracks in my garage and there is a reason I haven’t installed them yet. I currently drive up on a 2x12 to clear the door from the wheel well. Then I strap around the axle (Foxbody) or the tie down brackets (GT350) and clip to the D rings already on the floor. So until I get some permanent fix to being on a ramp, I’m not installing my E tracks. It’s really annoying me but that’s my situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coposrv

Established Member
Thanks! I have the E tracks in my garage and there is a reason I haven’t installed them yet. I currently drive up on a 2x12 to clear the door from the wheel well. Then I strap around the axle (Foxbody) or the tie down brackets (GT350) and clip to the D rings already on the floor. So until I get some permanent fix to being on a ramp, I’m not installing my E tracks. It’s really annoying me but that’s my situation.

So the car sits on the 2x12’s while being transported? Why not Just bolt down the 2x12’s to the floor?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

beau t

Established Member
proII-series-V-Nose-trailer-cabinets-blue-moduline.png

These are from Moduline, Sorry didn't see a price just thought they looked durable.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
View attachment 1692020
I finally built this, this past weekend.

This is a really good idea. It would make it a lot easier to get out of my car because the door would clear the fenderwell.

My only concern is if I need to move something a bit taller, I also only ever scrape coming off of the door onto the tarmac. But my race car is a POS so I do not care even a little.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Also, for shop rolls, I don't see why you couldn't build something like this with 10 minutes of work and a piece of 1x4 and a dowel for real cheap and zip it into the wall.

That's what I'm going to do, I already have a dowel laying around.

home-design.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread