#2383 for sale. Black with gray leather, sunroof.

ExBlackCoupe

Established Member
1993 Cobra # 2383

Procharger P1SC with the large intercooler making 9lbs of boost.
Balanced stock block with girdle.
SRP Pistons
Eagle SIR I Beam rods
ARP rod bolts and head studs
AFR-185 Renegade heads
Andersen B21 Cam
Crane Gold 7/16th stud 1.6 Rockers
BBK Ceramic 1-3/4 long tubes and H-Pipe. Mac 3in tail pipes.
Trick Flow Track Heat intake
Trick Flow SFI balancer
BBK 75mm T-Body
SCT BA-2600 MAF meter
Siemens-Deka 60lb injectors
Aeromotive 340lph in tank pump
UPR billet camber / caster plates
UPR Chromoly Tubular K-frame and arms
10 way Strange adjustable struts
Aluminum Driveshaft
TKO-600 with spacer and Lakewood Bell
JW SFI flywheel
Mcleod Street / Strip clutch (rated to 600lb ft)
Battle boxes (welded and bolted)
UPR double adjustable upper control arms
UPR non adjustable lower control arms
Viking double adjustable rear coil over kit
8.8 rear with welded axle tubes, 3.73 gears and new Ford Trac-Loc center section.
Full length sub-frame connectors
6 point mild steel cage welded in
Full factory original interior (Gray leather)
All exterior body panels original (still have the buck tags on them) also comes with a twin turbo hood (in shop being painted, pick up on the 1st of October)

Car will come with either OEM Cobra rims or Weld Big and Littles.

I have the original window sticker, letter from SVT and the Certificate of Authenticity.

According to car fax the body has right at 200k on it and has never been wrecked. Carfax says there's an odometer discrepancy but I am assuming that's because it went over 100k.

I'd rate the exterior at a 7 out of 10, paint appears to be original except for a faded fender that I had painted and the spoiler that had faded badly so I had it painted as well.

Interior is an easy 8 out of 10......small rip on the drivers side seat on the side where I pushed it too far against the rollbar and the ashtray door isn't cooperating as usual.

All parts were purchased new, nothing used except the injectors and they were never installed by the previous owner. I have receipts for all parts and labor on the car. Was completed the first week of July and everything has less than 2k miles on it (probably less than 1500 actually but I didn't pay attention to the mileage)

Car made 473 horse and 460 lb ft of torque on 15 Sept. Tuned at Second Street Speed in Perkasie PA. A/F ratio was a steady 11.8 across the board at WOT.

Best track time was 11.82 @ 122.99 with a 1.93 60ft. (there's obviously more in it but I don't know how to dial in a coil over suspension)

Price is $18,000 OBO or trade for a decent street / strip car plus some cash on your end depending on what you are offering. Coupes are preferred but will consider 94 - 95's if done right and 2005 - 2008 if in good condition with tasteful mods.

Best to text @ 6one0-44one-3one23

Users who are viewing this thread