20x9 20x11 True Forged 3 piece Formula

NaSSty00

Established Member
Man i have been wanting these for awhile. Might pull the trigger on a set here soon. So the double tint is the same as anthracite in color? I was thinking maybethe centers in hydrocarbon and polished or chrome lips for my 04 white vert. Think 20s might be to big. Would love to go with 19s or 20s for sheer looks but thinking 18s will probably be better. Only because can get a bigger drag radial on for traction purposes.

Would you happen to have any pics of a set of hydrocarbon wheels to see what they look like. I havent seen a set with that option yet.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Man i have been wanting these for awhile. Might pull the trigger on a set here soon. So the double tint is the same as anthracite in color? I was thinking maybethe centers in hydrocarbon and polished or chrome lips for my 04 white vert. Think 20s might be to big. Would love to go with 19s or 20s for sheer looks but thinking 18s will probably be better. Only because can get a bigger drag radial on for traction purposes.

Would you happen to have any pics of a set of hydrocarbon wheels to see what they look like. I havent seen a set with that option yet.

the set i recently put on my own car had hydro carbon lips. we're finishing up a set of 20" chicanes right now with hydro carbon centers. pics should be available next week.

this is a set we did a few years ago for a member here
True Forged Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread