20x10 boyd coddington smoothie 2's with Tires $1500.00 . Rims are new, tires have %90

87vertgt

Da Bears!
Established Member
So I am not gonna put these on my L as I am gonna stick with my 22's.

I am asking for much less than what I paid....the set typically goes for $3k

I am selling all four rims and 4 tires...good thread %90 they are 275 45 20

Balanced....if you were to put them on a L you would need the adapters that go for about $400 on ebay.

hurry before I put this on ebay

773 443 7822

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Out of curiosity, why do these need adapters? I thought you could get them in the appropriate offset and lug pattern?

87vertgt

Da Bears!
Established Member
The lug pattern is for a Stang as it was cheaper. But for chits and gigles and put them on my stang and they didnt look right are they slighty stuck out of the fender as the Lip is too deep...they look georgous on a L and there's plenty of room.

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
Bump for a good deal on these wheels. 20x8.5 on the front and 20x10 on the rear

DAVShow.jpg

Grayghost1-1.jpg

Last edited:

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
87vertgt said:
Mrclean....your ride is Hot!!! I am thinking about keeping these wheels now..lol!! j/k.

Thanks man. I get so many compliments on the wheels, it's crazy. I can't believe they're not sold.

C'mon guy's this is a great deal on these wheels

87vertgt

Da Bears!
Established Member
I cant believe it either...I dont wanna do ebay cause I rather hook up a fellow Svt bro.....

I am really tempted to keep them after I saw your truck...I bet if I lower mine in front about 2 inches, it will look simular to yours....Ouch that's hot!!

DSCN1929.gif

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
I've never been a fan of black rims, but yours and Bob's (Fade to Black) are two sweet rides.
I have the Hotchkis TVS and 2" Beltech drop spindles on the front and 2" shackles on the rear. That would definitely look good with the smoothies on your L:beer:

AlanSVT

Established Member
I want a set But the timing is bad right now.

I really do like these wheels though. Umm have to think if there is a way to pick these up or not

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
what year mustang are the offsets for? If they are not 05+ offset you will not be able to get adapter for the front thin enough... I have mustang adapters already and if they are 05+ I might be interested

Last edited:

87vertgt

Da Bears!
Established Member
LightningFast00 said:
what year mustang are the offsets for? If they are not 05+ offset you will not be able to get adapter for the front thin enough... I have mustang adapters already and if they are 05+ I might be interested

these are not the 05 offsets. they are staggered. they will fit no problem on a L and look hot. :rockon:

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
87vertgt said:
these are not the 05 offsets. they are staggered. they will fit no problem on a L and look hot. :rockon:

If they will fit, you might want to provide the info on the what thickness of adapters you need.

Well, atleast post the offset/backspacing and I'll figure the thickness out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread