2024 S650 Mustang | The Cover is Off | Full Details Inside

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Will probably come with an auto shift button / mode to disable the third pedal in case snowflakes want to do some "spirited driving"

The dark horse logo is actualy a welcome change of scenery. let's admit It was time for a new icon on the side of the car but ford completely stole this idea from dodge.

Everyone's copying dodge lately... What's next ford? A 126 decible audio file of a horse screaming "neeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh" upon takeoff?

Don’t be a douche. Dark Horse appears to be a GT+ before the Shelbys arrive.

SilverStreak02

Established Member
AA9058AE-82DA-4EE4-9BC3-CA73DF9F79D6.jpeg

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
So they locked the ECU and didn’t bother to mention it ? Or did I miss that. Your gonna take this 500 horses and your gonna enjoy it !. No mods for you !

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Like it, the front fender bulge is a little too subtle, but then, I have a Hellcat Widebody.

Recon

Established Member
Dark horse should’ve been the GT. I was halfway expecting a revived Boss 302 when they said there’s a performance model. But I do like the Dark horse.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
So dark horse has Shelby rods, what’s the piston situation? Assuming one day you can put a blower on and tune on it

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Need to see more of the color palette being offered, but I like it so far. Base models will probably start at 50k though and not have all the cool shit.

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I'm not digging the exterior, like I didn't dig the S550 before it. I guess I was left behind at the S197. The interior and more powerful engine are nice, so the performance should be there.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I don't mind it, overall I think its pretty good. I feel like the interior is going to be dated in 15 years and it kind of feels GM/Camaro-esque with those square vents.

I am happy to FINALLY see rear brembo calipers on a non shelby variant, can't wait to steal those for my car.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Shocked there was no hybrid variant announced. RTR has made it into the mainstream unfortunately. The drift mode brake handle thing isn't for me.

Users who are viewing this thread