2023 Super Duty Debuts | 6.8L 'Zilla and H.O. 6.7L Powerstroke On-Deck

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I like it. Have a 6.7 2021, and things like the scales, and better eyes to hook up our goose neck 44' enclosed race trailer are very interesting. Many features are not, but that is the same on our current 21. With the power of the 21, can imagine "needing" more, but duh, the HO will be "checked". I can totally see getting one in 2024. Guess I better brace for our 1st 6 figure truck (im guessing a platinum will get there, Limited already is today)....

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m kinda disappointed they haven’t completely redesigned the interior

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm 50/50 on the styling. The bed steps are a blatant Chevy rip-off (but useful), and the fender vent is ridiculous. I like the interior. I think the looks of the front end is very dependent on option packages. All-in-all, I wish I had order a 22 the way I want it 18 months ago. However, I'm sure the 23 will look better in person than in pics.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
The changes to the front end are nice. It took a while for the '17 model year front end to grow on me... I hated it at first, now I own a '17 Powerstroke. This new front end looks even better

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
wtf is the squiggly shit on the head lights? I get they're going for having the grille bars go all the way across the front but it just looks odd to me.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't like the bedside steps, however I do like the steps integrated into the rear bumper. Can't tell you how often I use that on my truck (aftermarket bumper).

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't like the bedside steps, however I do like the steps integrated into the rear bumper. Can't tell you how often I use that on my truck (aftermarket bumper).
The bed side steps will be helpful. I installed one on my truck and use it often.

Maybe if I was 6'5" I wouldn't need it, but God had other plans for me.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The bed side steps will be helpful. I installed one on my truck and use it often.

Maybe if I was 6'5" I wouldn't need it, but God had other plans for me.

Those are perhaps the most unflattering pictures of a RAM I have ever seen. haha

My running boards are about 4-6" forward of them, I don't think I would ever use them.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Takes a man to be a Ram enthusiast, so I get it!

Reminds me of

hq720.jpg

andymarkv

Established Member
Definitely interested in more details on the 6.8. With that being the base engine, there will be a lot more large cube/small package modern engines available in the near future.

I'm hoping that the Ford Performance swap manifold is somewhat affordable...its a shame all the stock manifolds have the upward TB snout.
Soon the only reason to LS swap, will be cost.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Hey Farley! 2k gen is good for tailgating, but not for a job site. How about a 3k gen with an air compressor and 15 gal reservoir. Then you'll be able to build something.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Seems like a good spot for corosion to start.

Definitely interested in more details on the 6.8. With that being the base engine, there will be a lot more large cube/small package modern engines available in the near future.

I'm hoping that the Ford Performance swap manifold is somewhat affordable...its a shame all the stock manifolds have the upward TB snout.
Soon the only reason to LS swap, will be cost.

There are some other physical issues with the 7.3 platform that makes it more difficult to swap into cars, but there are aftermarket solutions.

Hey Farley! 2k gen is good for tailgating, but not for a job site. How about a 3k gen with an air compressor and 15 gal reservoir. Then you'll be able to build something.

That's enough to run the AC on my new camper, which is all I'd need.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I saw a story saying the new Super Duty now has the highest towing at 40,000lbs and the HO Powerstroke makes 500hp and 1,200ft/lbs of torque.

Users who are viewing this thread