2023 Ranger Tremor: Just picked this up!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Had it one week today and so far we absolutely love it. We did a special order with Ford through Nick! We thought it would take about 6 months, but from order to deliver was about 7 weeks. Hot Chili Metallic.

I am going to change the bed Tremor graphics and font a little to something more aggressive. Will post a pic when that is done. Also ordered a sport bar with Ranger side plates.

Before you buy anywhere else, give 13COBRA, Nick a shout. We Flew to Kansas City from NC to take delivery over dealing with our local dealerships that wanted a $5000 deposit before I could order and were also told to expect $12K-$15K dealer mark up...

Nick and his family dealership Chuck Anderson Ford were absolutely fantastic!

20221219_132948~2.jpg
20221219_132958~2.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
That's nice Kris. Not usually a fan of dark wheels, but those look good on that color.

the wheels do look good for factory. I liked them on my 2022 as well.

OP, have the nerf bars tagged the back of your calf getting out yet? Ask me how I know

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations Kris. Really nice looking Tremor. I like the wheels, too. They look great. I would expect that your drive home was great.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Very pleased. It has very good acceleration from a stop, for what it is. Although I didn't get it for performance. Put a Roush CAI and Big Mouth ram air on it. Very happy with it all around.

Users who are viewing this thread