2023 F-150 Raptor R | 5.2L Supercharged V8 | 700 HP & 640 lb.-ft. | Proof Ford Knows What We Want

kaz109

Established Member
On the other side, it is lighter so if they test it and it is beating the Ram in straight line speed it will make the Raptor appear to be punching above its weight and will make the TRX look bad to people who don't know better. 7hp is nothing but the weight difference is where it will make a difference. Wonder what curb weight is.
Curb weight on the R is 5950lbs while the TRX is 6350lbs

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
$109k? Ouch! I can't wait to see what these sell for in the real world. Sweet looking truck though. I love the Antimatter in pics.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
$109k? Ouch! I can't wait to see what these sell for in the real world. Sweet looking truck though. I love the Antimatter in pics.
More info:
014D9C82-4ED8-4669-AC30-B170547739CB.jpeg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
109k starting MSRP for a truck with the same suspension as the regular one but but but but you can hear the vroom vroom at stoplights and Starbucks parking lot.

It’s amazing how easy it is to amuse idiots lol

I don't disagree with this. $30k+ premium for the predator over the ttv6 is stupid considering how mass produced and cheap much of the coyote architecture is.

@SID297 any idea where those pictures were taken? Sure does look like Johnson Valley here in SoCal.

q6543

Established Member
In before people realize a stock lighting pro gaps TF outta it... and don't get me started on what a rivian will do.

BuT they HaVe nO sOuL

kaz109

Established Member
Lol @ bad resell value for the TRX. Not bashing either truck, just saying @ $109k that's a big ask for a pick-up truck. But if there wasn't a market they wouldn't build it.
I see what you’re trying to say but the fact is Ford niche vehicles have always held their value higher than Dodge so from that perspective that post wasn’t wrong.

The Raptor has held high resale value for years, the TRX came out during this crazy used car inflation time. I don’t ever remember a hellcat holding value like a GT500/GT350.

Dodge always Dollar per HP sales to help move units and Ford has never needed that, in fact just the opposite. The market has spoken long ago and the customer has said ford makes the vehicle worth waiting and/or paying more for. It such a but those seem to be the facts .

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
just saying @ $109k that's a big ask for a pick-up truck.
Exactly. That's insane. A pick up truck. LOL

But, if you think about it, you really couldn't build a truck like the Raptor R/TRX for under 110K. I think the Predator crate engine alone is 25K, IIRC. lol

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Lol @ bad resell value for the TRX. Not bashing either truck, just saying @ $109k that's a big ask for a pick-up truck. But if there wasn't a market they wouldn't build it.
Haha. Have you seen what the 6cyl Raptors are selling for new? $100-110k all day long!

Anyone have any idea how many R they will build a year @13COBRA?

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Base MSRP is $109,000. I bet a loaded one is near $130,000.
Moonroof with remote gate only option except for 20 items like block heater, bed extender, safe, moreor less all accessories.
Went thru entire order form when i placed order with my dealer 10:30 am this morning

Attachments

• 73470009-AE35-4426-8C6F-37578CEE6045.png
    73470009-AE35-4426-8C6F-37578CEE6045.png
    677.4 KB · Views: 151

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Not sure why Ford did not up the TRX in power. Its like they dont want to be confrontational with Ram.
I remember my 1st day at high school. Clearly numbers are not everything. If they were you would no
I don't disagree with this. $30k+ premium for the predator over the ttv6 is stupid considering how mass produced and cheap much of the coyote architecture is.

@SID297 any idea where those pictures were taken? Sure does look like Johnson Valley here in SoCal.
Unfortunately just having the GT500 motor is a +30k ADM. I dont agree with it. But if you wanna be 1st in line they better pony up at least $100k ADM. Ill wait for the fall out.

blksn8k

Established Member
I'm waiting on the specs for the next gen 2024 Ranger Raptor. Yeah, it has already been released for other markets but you can bet there will be some differences on the North American version. Even at $70k it would be a relative bargain compared to the F-150 Raptor R.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I remember my 1st day at high school. Clearly numbers are not everything. If they were you would no

Unfortunately just having the GT500 motor is a +30k ADM. I dont agree with it. But if you wanna be 1st in line they better pony up at least $100k ADM. Ill wait for the fall out.
I am not sure where you getting at with this post. Of course numbers dont really mean squat as the power to weight and gearing will put this truck ahead. It would have been nice if Ford just rated it at 703 to troll the Trx. Nothing more and nothing less.

Users who are viewing this thread