2023 F-150 Adds Rattler Off-Road Package | Budget Friendly Performance

andymarkv

Established Member
Very curious as to why you think that way. I see your answer above but will a few less features make enough of a difference considering it still uses enough of a HTF item?
A buddy ordered a Chevy LTZ 2500HD and was told upfront the heated seats & steering wheel won't work when received.
Brother in-law just bought a new GMC AT4 2500HD off the lot and the heated seats & wheel don't work.(The module to be installed later...)

If manufacturers are delivering their top models without functioning options, I could see how a model without a ton of tech would be an advantage.
The question is will people buy it? We're getting pretty spoiled in modern vehicles.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
A buddy ordered a Chevy LTZ 2500HD and was told upfront the heated seats & steering wheel won't work when received.
Brother in-law just bought a new GMC AT4 2500HD off the lot and the heated seats & wheel don't work.(The module to be installed later...)

If manufacturers are delivering their top models without functioning options, I could see how a model without a ton of tech would be an advantage.
The question is will people buy it? We're getting pretty spoiled in modern vehicles.

You'll know things have really hit the fan if 1/2 tons go back to hydraulic racks.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
With the never ending chip shortage you would think they would offer the chip strip model. F-150 with whatever engine needs the fewest chips, manual windows/seats and a no screen manual knob am/fm radio.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
With the never ending chip shortage you would think they would offer the chip strip model. F-150 with whatever engine needs the fewest chips, manual windows/seats and a no screen manual knob am/fm radio.
THIS.. i'd be a buyer.. along with a ton of others i believe.

CityguyUSA

Same, the ole 2014 XL is due for an upgrade. Interested to see how this plays out price wise and what incentives will be at that time.
I can't imagine they're looking to get out of 0% APR loans although I guess they could be forced by just not having enough money to hand away.

Users who are viewing this thread