2023 escalade v 682hp

Zemedici

Established Member
I would, because I am a Ford guy and Navigator is nicer. Lincoln seats are amazing.

I think the price tag is way too steep. Why did GM not put the ct6 v DOHC engine in this? I watched a few videos on this engine, GM spent A LOT of money developing it and it is only went into ct6 v, which there cant be many of?

Ain’t no way i just read we’re picking $100k+ vehicles based on seats? What in the Samwise Gamgee

Dusten

Established Member
Waiting on the 700+ Grand Wagoneer Trackhawk. TBH, 682HP is disappointing. Where is the 755HP ZR1 powered V Blackwing? I'm guessing this will run low 12s at best.

At 668 the black wing is already dominant.

Watch Jason camisa's latest review

ArabianOak

Established Member
0-60 in 4.4
1/4 12.7@110

Escalade V Performance

As others have mentioned there are other cheaper options. GM must have a bunch of these motors laying around and needing to find new homes for them...lol.

Personally I would love to see an Escalade EV-V. I would assume you could fit 3 big ass batteries under something that big and make over 1000 electric hp, easily run in the mid 10 second range. Luxurious and quiet. Something all of us men want in a women and can't find. lol.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Current Escalate’s ATP is already $100K+ and they sell them as fast as they can make ’em. Like it or not, the Escy completely dominates the full size luxury SUV segment already, and this will do nothing but further solidify that position.

I say bravo for having the balls to do something like this at this moment in time.

Users who are viewing this thread