2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost; One of the Last Hellcats | MotorWeek Track Test

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They should have made this one really special with 900 hp. Not just a "bit more horsepower". That would push the price of admission even higher, of course.

ArabianOak

Established Member
392 makes a hard pass on this one...i do like the demon 170 though...way too nuts for the street though. I had the superstock.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
This was talked about for decades around Detroit. Everyone pretty much knew the story behind the car. Cool they are doing this. The admin’s kinda kill the coolness though.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol how many more parts bin editions will we see ? I’m not hating honest they are bad ass cars! But Jesus last call of the last edition that is the final edition.
A tribute to a tribute of a tribute...

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
anyone else bored with these cars? :rolleyes: They've literally made 50 different "special editions" of these things and they're all basically 95% identical.

challenger R/T, skat pack, Srt8, hellcat, srt396, demon, hellcat redeye, redeye, jail break, super stock, hellcat widebody, demon 170..... satans anus..etc.. please make it stop

Users who are viewing this thread