2023 Bronco 4d Custom Sub

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
Posted this in the Bronco section, but really proud of it and wanna show off!

12" Slimline Sub w/amp. Custom leather, aluminum and bronco logo to match other aspects of the vehicle. They did a great job. I already swapped out the 4" speakers with Kickers....this puts the sound over the top & it looks killer.

Thanks for letting me share. The video is one made by the shop that installed & came up with it all.

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great - quality work

More Details on audio setup?
Hey Zem, it’s the stock bronco sound upgraded the front window and rear (not door) speakers to kickers.

The sub is a 12” slim in a custom box. They but the “gain” knob up front beside the USB ports near the console for easy access if we want more or less bass.

Have it at about 1/4 power and DAM. It’s a Must upgrade for those who want a bit of bump - or a whole lotta bump!

If there is a way my SVT friends want to inform me to showcase the levels - glad to and will share

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
That’s awesome! Excellent craftsmanship, fit and finish is great.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's an awesome upgrade, and what a great job they did with the installation and custom touches. I just hope in 10 years your ears will still hear normal conversations. LOL. How many watts in total?

Have a bit of fun and lay a glass of water on the dash and punch the bass to max. o_O:eek::ROFLMAO:

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
That's an awesome upgrade, and what a great job they did with the installation and custom touches. I just hope in 10 years your ears will still hear normal conversations. LOL. How many watts in total?

Have a bit of fun and lay a glass of water on the dash and punch the bass to max. o_O:eek::ROFLMAO:
LOL - we did a glass of wine. Not sure on the watts.

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member

How about my wife's glass of wine and Korn....this is the most I've heard of them. Haha - she uploaded it to play for bass

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
48699EE1-66D7-41F9-9C72-0614D0F58B5C.jpeg

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
It’s unreal in person. Swift car audio here in a suburb of Charleston SC. Summerville

Edit- sorry didn’t see it was you. The place right next to Captain Dees!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It’s unreal in person. Swift car audio here in a suburb of Charleston SC. Summerville

Edit- sorry didn’t see it was you. The place right next to Captain Dees!
Nice, never been there but heard of them. Sounds like you had a killer experience. Good to hear. Not sure if I want to learn and tackle this Dayton Audio DSP myself or just get it done.

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice, never been there but heard of them. Sounds like you had a killer experience. Good to hear. Not sure if I want to learn and tackle this Dayton Audio DSP myself or just get it done.
They aren’t fast - but very creative and excellent craftsmanship.

Users who are viewing this thread