2022 Lincoln Navigator | MotorWeek Road Test

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This is on my radar for my next DD. I really like everything about them except the price. $110k for a Black Label is stiff. I'd buy a CPO but they're still $90k. And at $90k that gets me a new GLE 580 or GLS 450, or a CPO GLE 63s. I know the GLE is smaller but I just want a SUV, Quiet, Luxed out, massaging seats, and a killer stock stereo.
I like the Expedition too but I just can't get over that funky tablet that looks like glued to the console.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Who's going to be the first SVTP member to tune and drag race a 2022 Navigator? I wanna see slips.
Only one I know of who modded his, but eventually swapped it for a Mach-E. Not terrible with only an XDI-60 and E85. He never ran after the intercooler/hard-pipes upgrade I believe.

@ArabianOak - Since you like tuning your rides, that Navigator has a lot of potential tune only... I'd give GearHead tuning a call first, followed by ZFG. If you just wanted to set and forget, Livernois also can do some good work (I used them on my Lincoln MKS I had).

@SID297 - '22 Expeditions are cracked and I don't recall anything changing on the Navigators.

Last edited:

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We do offer a tune that our of the box works great on these truck, and if you do bolt ons or want to get more out of it we do offer datalogging as well if you wish. We sell alot of these tuners and we get great results off the 93 tune on these trucks

Users who are viewing this thread