Salut!
Super Moderator
2022-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-heritage-edition-09-1636729607.jpg

2022-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-heritage-edition-21-1636729617.jpg

2022-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-heritage-edition-22-1636729620.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
nice looking car, seems like you might need to see that one in person to really appreciate it. From photos alone I think I like the GT350 white/blue stripe combo more

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
They could have shown a little more imagination with the rims.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I wish they had offered those side stripes from the start, I would have ordered my 2020 with blue side stripes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That great for you. So you're order a Heritage Edition?

Man, that Brittany Blue paint is stunning and takes me back to the '66 GT-500 pictured.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Love seeing all the new colors, just wish they would offer more wheel choices like other manufacturers...

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Oil slick is no more, gents. It's Mishievous purple and it's a bit much for me. I'll pivot to Atlas. I hope their marketing folks didn't think it was too non-PC. They could've just done a last second name change for that same color so us gearheads could've still called it oil slick.

Atlas just doesn't compare to DIB from 13-14 cars but it's the darkest blue now available.

Eruption Green isn't available to order until the spring apparently. So it means those of us who would rather take delivery later in the cycle don't have to order immediately.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Oil slick is no more, gents. It's Mishievous purple and it's a bit much for me. I'll pivot to Atlas. I hope their marketing folks didn't think it was too non-PC. They could've just done a last second name change for that same color so us gearheads could've still called it oil slick.

Atlas just doesn't compare to DIB from 13-14 cars but it's the darkest blue now available.

Eruption Green isn't available to order until the spring apparently. So it means those of us who would rather take delivery later in the cycle don't have to order immediately.
I’d have to look at the paint codes but I’d it the same paint code with just a different name? Or an entirely different color?
-J

Users who are viewing this thread