2022 Ford Ranger Splash Gets 3 Limited Edition Color Options

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Last September, Ford announced the return of the Ranger Splash Package, as well as the Splash Limited Editions, which are one-time-only colors that will drop every few months. New 2022 Ranger Splash Limited Edition Colors include Snow Edition, Forest Edition and Sand Edition. Pricing for the Splash Limited Edition packages will be $1,495 MSRP.

2022RangerSplash_SnowEdition.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Snow Edition
The first of the limited-run offerings is the Lariat Ranger Splash - Snow Edition. The Avalanche exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and Avalanche grille nostrils. Unique ebony leather-trimmed seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 750 Splash- Snow Edition vehicles. Target availability in Spring 2022.

2022RangerSplash_ForestEdition.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Forest Edition
The second of the limited-run offerings is the XLT Ranger Splash - Forest Edition. The Forged Green exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and red grille nostrils. Unique ebony cloth seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 500 Splash- Forest Edition vehicles. Target availability Summer 2022.

2022RangerSplash_SandEdition.jpg

2022 Ranger Splash – Sand Edition
The third of the limited-run offerings is the XLT Ranger Splash - Sand Edition. The Desert Sand exterior paint color is enhanced by Magnetic accents and red grille nostrils. Unique ebony cloth seats feature Ash Gray accent stitching and carbon weave tuxedo stripes and bolsters, with additional black accents highlighting the interior. There will be a limited run of around 500 Splash- Sand Edition vehicles. Target availability Fall 2022.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like all three, but the killer color is the first one, Snow Edition. I LOVE the newer light gray tones that are showing up on a number of vehicles.

2022rangersplash_snowedition-jpg.1734676

SHOdown220

Established Member
I like that green a lot. I’m not a huge green fan I’m general but I feel like more vehicles need a dark green metallic color.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I like that green a lot. I’m not a huge green fan I’m general but I feel like more vehicles need a dark green metallic color.

Same here. I love the green on my Bronco and I think the newer greens look really good on the new Broncos and Rangers as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had a 2016 Mini Cooper S in dark green (British Racing Green). I did like it. My color preferences have changed since then. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread